Notice Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
The following is a list of steps we have taken to ensure ADA compliance and provide a positive experience for those with accessibility needs:
- Text size and legibility – Raveis has made every effort to make sure text is legible and contrasts the background it is on. We have also ensured that the site will function well when users increase magnification within the browser. To increase text size in your browser, please hold the control key and then press the “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease magnification.
- Image captions and tagging – Raveis has tagged relevant images with descriptive text and/or captions for screen readers.
- Time-sensitive user interaction – Forms, offers, and other things requiring user interaction are not time-sensitive on Raveis.com. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input.
- CAPTCHA – Raveisfloridarentals.com does not use CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) that only accepts visual feedback from the user. When needed, Raveisfloridarentals.com uses other forms of validation.
- Keyboard navigation – Raveisfloridarentals.com has implemented features so keyboard navigation is easy and clear for those with visual and other impairments.
- Video captions – Where possible, Raveisfloridarentals.com has provided video transcripts for those with hearing impairments.
Please contact William Raveis Real Estate at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 239-592-2226 if you have any accessibility issues or concerns.
CALL US DIRECTLY AT 877.BAY.GULF.